Who we are
- Visit our website at https://revivamedspas.com/
- Engage with us in other related ways
Information We Collect
When you engage with our services, your personal information may be processed based on your interactions, choices, or product use. We only collect personal information voluntarily provided by you. We gather data automatically and via third-party tools:
- We collect essential contact details such as your name, email, phone number, etc. when you register for an account, make an appointment, subscribe to our email list or newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
- We collect information about your interactions with our website like services booked, pages visited. This is done through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Use of Information
We use the information collected primarily to:
- Provide, operate and maintain our services
- Improve and customize our services
- Respond to your requests and inquiries
- Send appointment reminders, marketing communications and promotional offers
- Track and understand how our services are used
- To request feedback
We only work with reputable partners who are contractually bound to protect your data. You’ll be notified via email and given a chance to opt out of any non-essential disclosures.
Sharing Your Information
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We only share with trusted partners like payment processors who are bound by contracts to keep data private and secure.
You have a choice and can update your contact preferences or opt-out of our marketing communications at any time by contacting us or clicking “Unsubscribe” in emails we send you.
Third Party Tools
We take appropriate security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Changes to this Policy
We periodically review and update our privacy notes as needed, to ensure compliance with applicable laws. When we make revisions, we will notify you via email or a banner notice. Any modifications will become effective immediately for all existing and new users. Continued use of our services after updates are implemented indicates that you accept those changes. We recommend reviewing this page from time to time for the latest information on our data use and protection processes. We strive for transparency and want you to stay informed.
Please contact us through following channels, if you have any queries regarding our privacy policies and practices.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text us: (833) 818-0844
- Call us: (919) 373-0088
- Visit us: 502 McKnight Dr Suite 100 B Knightdale, NC 27545 (Mon – Fri: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
A Promise of Trust